Thermal Remediation (Heat Treatment)
Our bed bug removal experts get rid of bed bugs safely and effectively using thermal remediation technology, often called bed bug heat treatments. This process is preferred because:
- Heat treatment is responsible for the environment
- It quickly kills all stages of bed bugs, including eggs.
- The process is odor-free.
- You’ll be able to return to your home shortly after treatment is complete.
- The process takes only one day and usually only one bed bug treatment is required.
Request Your Bed Bug Heat Treatment Quote
Because many factors affect the cost of providing heat treatments and removing bed bugs, including severity of infestation, and number and sizes of the rooms to be heated, we’ll provide you with a no-obligation quote suited to your individual situation. Please contact Varment Guard today or simply fill out the online contact form.