The Varment team has made a commitment to be the most qualified, knowledgeable pest management service provider available. As part of our program, we license all of our field associates even though this is not always required by the State.
The Varment Guard criteria for associate qualification include:
- Hiring only the finest candidates in terms of character, intelligence, interpersonal skills and technical skills
- Extensive initial and ongoing training by the Staff Entomologist Technical Director
- Preparation and examination for state licensing as pesticide applicators, followed by periodic re- certification training by the Technical Director as well as other well-known industry consultants and university extension entomologists.
- Attending special workshops conducted exclusively for Varment Guard Pest Solutions by product manufacturers and suppliers.
- Extensive on-site apprenticeship with the Operations Manager and Technical Director.
- Completion of Purdue University correspondence courses on Advanced Pest Management Operations.
- Regular OSHA-approved safety training on all pertinent topics.
How does the caliber of Varment Guard field associates translate into better service for our clients?
- The most informed, communicative and skilled professionals in this industry;
- The most effective IPM methods and measures available;
- Attention to detail in order to meet federal and state standards, as well as those of third party auditors; and
- Written documentation of all pertinent findings, recommendations and measures implemented.
- In short, we ensure that every client receives the best pest management service available.