Pets need to be off of the premises during flea treatment & also need
to be professionally seen by a veterinarian or currently using
Frontline. If your pet is not treated, the service agreement will be
void. Varment Guard reserves the right to request proof of treatment
of your pets.
- Pet bedding washed, pet food removed, and litter box
- Aquarium covered (pump off-fresh water only) or removed.
- During fall/winter months, heat needs to be turned on to
the mid upper 70's.
- During spring/summer months, air conditioning must be
turned off and windows open.
- Sweep and damp mop all hardwood, tile, and vinyl
flooring (including stairs, closets, under beds, etc.)
- Vacuum all carpet (including stairs, closets, under
- Vacuum furniture and drapes.
- After vacuuming, dispose of vacuum cleaner bags outside
of the home.
- Floor/wall junction (baseboard) must be cleaned Items
removed from floors (including stairs, closets, under beds,
- After treatment is completed, the apartment or residence
must be vacated for at least 4 hours.
** Note: if residence is not properly prepared, treatment will
be rescheduled to another day. Our treatment can only be as
effective as you allow it to be.
Feel free to visit our website www.varmentguard.com for
more information, or our Flea Fact Sheet -
Keywords: Flea Control, Flea Treatment, Get rid of fleas.